About WCCES About CCES Language Registration Venue Hotels Tours Transportation Facilities Visa Information
Call for Proposals Thematic Groups Papers Posters Workshops Group Panel Submission System
Keynote Speakers Programme Highligted Panel Speakers Special Events
Invitation to Exhibit Contact Us
Invitation to Sponsors Contact Us
Advisory Committee Organization Committee

If you do not reside or work in China permanently, you are required to apply for a Chinese tourist visa from the Embassy or Consulate-General of the Peoples' Republic of China in your country-of-residence. You are welcome to China for tourism, business and academic exchange.

Please visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China for more information. Be mindful of the fact that it may take up to two weeks to apply successfully for a visa.

Note: If you need the Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit for visa appllication, please send us your personal CV, the scanning copy of the first page of your passport and the Recommendation Letter of your organization (with the letterhead, the signature of organization respresentatives and his/her contact information) before July 20, 2016.

Chinese Embassies: http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/wjb_663304/zwjg_665342/2490_665344/

Last Updated:2016/6/21 9:20:48
  • Submission Deadlines:
    31 March, 2016
  • Acceptance Notifications:
    No later than 30 April, 2016
  • Early Registration Deadlines:
    30 May, 2016
  • Regular Registration Deadlines:
    30 June, 2016
  • On-site Registration:
    21-26 August, 2016
  • Conference Date:
    22-26 August, 2016

Copyright @ 2022. XVI World Congress of Comparative Education Societies. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by: SHANGHAI HUICE ICP:沪ICP备12047207号-17