XVI World Congress of Comparative Education Societies

Beijing Normal University
22 August, 2016 Monday
26 August, 2016 Friday
Visa Information

If you do not reside or work in China permanently, you are required to apply for a Chinese tourist visa from the Embassy or Consulate-General of the Peoples' Republic of China in your country-of-residence. You are welcome to China for tourism, business and academic exchange.

Please visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China for more information. Be mindful of the fact that it may take up to two weeks to apply successfully for a visa.

Chinese Embassies: http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/wjb_663304/zwjg_665342/2490_665344/